Why use WMS
Currently, most of the waste generated at industrial sites and local communities is placed in open dumps, which are unsightly and unhealthy. Moreover, these open dumps pose serious financial, brand, and environmental risk for the responsible companies. In contrast to open dumps,
WMS‘s sanitary operation offers environmental friendly Waste Management Services that are compliant with Thai regulations and international Waste Management Standards. This combination mitigates the risk to your company and the local community.
The benefits of using Waste Management Siam include:
- State of the art landfill facility. The WMS landfill at the Eastern Seaboard Environmental Complex (ESBEC) utilizes state-of-the-art high density polyethylene (HDPE) and clay liners, leachate and gas treatment systems, and environmental monitoring systems to ensure that the waste and the by-products generated during decomposition are handled properly.
- State of the-art Waste to Energy facility. The WMS operation at the Bangpoo Environmental Complex (BPEC) houses a state-of-the-art incinerator built with support from the Japanese and Thai governments. This facility is designed and engineered to create and capture energy from waste while simultaneously protecting the environment of Thailand.
- Industry Leader in ISO14001. As a leader in the industry, WMS sets the standards for waste management service in Thailand performing daily, weekly and monthly inspections as well as quarterly environment audits in accordance with ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
- Experienced management. WMS only hires the world’s most qualified professionals with extensive experience for its key operations positions including site engineer, operations manager, and leachate treatment operator.
- Licensed transportation equipment. WMS owns and operates transportation equipment that is properly licensed from the government. This high degree of control Let’s provide better customer service including a flexible collection and pickup schedule tailored to meet our customers’ business needs. The equipment is dedicated solely to waste management, specialized, and operated under and fully operated under license.
- Closure and post-closure funding & assurance. WMS follows a detailed Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) program. After the landfill space has been filled and properly capped, WMS will maintain and monitor the site for 10 years. We conduct public hearings prior to new site development, and our locations are open to public inspection and educational visits by appointment.
- Manifest & fully documented disposal. WMS planned and coordinated collection schedule is mapped out on the Manifest before our personnel collect the waste. These documents verify that WMS has collected, transported, and disposed of the wastes properly and safely, in compliance with ISO14001 and Thai regulations. We can also provide documents as necessary to satisfy specific customer auditing process upon request.
- Responsible Neighbor. WMS strives to be a responsible neighbor. For example, WMS offers local citizens at ESBEC site, a number of employment opportunities and donates a portion of all revenues to the Community Fund, which supports community schools and health care facilities.