- Waste Management Siam
Central City Tower 1, 25th Floor, 589/142 Bangna-Trad (km.3) Road,
Kwang Bangna, Khet Bangna, Bangkok 10260 Thailand
Work : +66(0) 2745 6926-7
Fax : +66(0) 2745 6928 13.086815,101.08952
GPS : 13.537435,100.655553333333
- Bangpoo Environmental Complex or
Operated by Waste Management Siam Ltd.
965 Moo 2 Soi 3B
Bangpoo Industrial Estate, Sukhumvit Rd
Bangpoo Mai, Muang Samutprakarn
Samutprakarn 10280 Thailand
Work : +66(0) 2709-2546
Fax : +66(0) 2709-2547
GPS : 13.537435,100.655553333333
- The Eastern Seaboard Environmental Complex or
Operated by Waste Management Siam Ltd.
88 Moo 8 Tambon Bowin
Amphur Sriracha Chonburi 20230 Thailand
Work : +66(0)-38-346-364
Fax : +66(0)-38-346-368
GPS : 13.086815, 101.08952
As a member of DOWA Holdings, Asia's premier waste management provider, WMS' customers can be confident that their environmental risks are averted through WMS professionalism, and by its strict adherence to local and international laws. WMS is insured beyond both Thai and the International standards.
WMS is also committed to the highest standards in management. WMS facilities and processes are accredited by SGS for their continuous improvement process and for having Management Systems that meets the requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
WMS has upgraded the security and monitoring systems via CCTV System and Access Control at all its facilities. This provides greater assurances and added security for our customers. They can be confident that once their waste is handled by WMS, it will be stored, treated, and disposed of professionally.
We monitor and audit the environment in accordance with our detailed Environmental Management and Monitoring Plans. Our monitoring activities are in compliance with the standards established by the World Trade Organization, Government of Thailand, and the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Our facilities are open for routine customer audits. We do this to demonstrate our confidence, superior services and the differentiation between WMS and other service providers.
cctv with truck
truck with GPS
Currently, most of the waste generated at industrial sites and local communities is placed in open dumps, which are unsightly and unhealthy. Moreover, these open dumps pose serious financial, brand, and environmental risk for the responsible companies. In contrast to open dumps,
WMS's sanitary operation offers environmental friendly waste management services that are compliant with Thai regulations and international waste management standards. This combination mitigates the risk to your company and the local community.
The benefits of using Waste Management Siam include:
- State-of-the-art landfill facility. The WMS landfill at the Eastern Seaboard Environmental Complex (ESBEC) utilizes state-of-the-art high density polyethylene (HDPE) and clay liners, leachate and gas treatment systems, and environmental monitoring systems to ensure that the waste and the by-products generated during decomposition are handled properly.
- State-of-the-art waste to steam facility. The WMS operation at the Bangpoo Environmental Complex (BPEC) houses a state-of-the-art incinerator built with support from the Japanese and Thai governments. This facility is designed and engineered to create and capture energy from waste while simultaneously protecting the environment of Thailand.
- Industry Leader in ISO 14000. As a leader in the industry, WMS sets the standards for waste management service in Thailand performing daily, weekly and monthly inspections as well as quarterly environment audits in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 standards.
- Experienced management. WMS only hires the world's most qualified professionals with extensive experience for its key operations positions including site engineer, operations manager, and leachate treatment operator.
- Licensed transportation equipment. WMS owns and operates transportation equipment that is properly licensed from the government. This high degree of control lets us provide better customer service including a flexible collection and pickup schedule tailored to meet our customers' business needs. The equipment is dedicated solely to waste management, specialized, and operated under a fully licensed maintenance program.
- Closure and post-closure funding & assurance. WMS follows a detailed Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) program. After the landfill space has been filled and properly capped, WMS will maintain and monitor the site for 10 years. We conduct public hearings prior to new site development, and our locations are open to public inspection and educational visits by appointment.
- Manifest & fully documented disposal. WMS thoroughly documents the waste treatment and disposal process. Moreover, WMS can provide photographs and video clips of this process as evidence that the disposal of your waste complies with local and international regulations.
- Responsible Neighbor. WMS strives to be a responsible neighbor. For example, WMS offers local citizens a number of employment opportunities and donates a portion of all revenues to the Community Fund, which supports community schools and health care facilities.
WMS Network of Services
The Eastern Seaboard Environmental Complex or was the first fully licensed and permitted industrial waste management site in Thailand. ESBEC is operated by WMS and opened in the year 2000. In 2004, WMS entered into an agreement with the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand or IEAT, to construct one of the most technologically advanced waste disposal projects in Thailand’s history, the Bangpoo Environmental Complex or . It is located in the Bangpoo Industrial Estate and constructively utilizes factory waste to produce steam using advanced clean air technologies. We are proud that it is the only successful incineration project in Thailand.
Modern Sanitary Landfill
Waste to Steam Facility
Waste to Steam FacilityÈ
As part of its expansion program to provide improved national coverage across Thailand, WMS has designed, constructed, and now operates strategically located transfer stations throughout Thailand.
• Ladkrabang Transfer Station or is located in the Ladkrabang Industrial Estate on the eastern side of Bangkok, close to the airport.
• Northern Transfer Station or is located near the Northern Industrial Estate in Lampoon province, which is close to Chiang Mai
• Amata Transfer Station or is located in the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate in Chonburi Province which is operated in corporation with Amata Facility Services.
• Songkhla Transfer Station or , is located in the Southern Industrial Estate in Songkhla province, and serves as the depot for southern Thailand. It also provides industrial services to the oil and gas industry.
Non-hazardous, hazardous, and commercial waste is transported from our customers to each transfer station to be managed in an appropriate manner for each type of waste. The waste is then consolidated for transport to , or recycling outlets for appropriate final treatment according to the needs and desires of each customer. Additional transfer stations and services are under development to better serve our customers, increase efficiencies, and control costs.